We have written quite a lot of posts in this blog since it started. You can use the search feature or archive/category sideboxes on the right hand side to scroll through these.
However, we have picked out a few of the articles that people seem to refer to and linked them here for easier access. If you have suggestions for topics of future articles, just let us know.
- Ethical Gemstone Purchasing
- School Project information on sapphires
- Guide to Cut Sapphire Buying – also see more information on this topic at our main website
- Guide to Buying Rough – more information also available at our main website
- How to fossick for sapphire
We have added two new pages which can be found at the top menu – these deal with Fossicking/Rockhounding for sapphire in our district and a description of Sapphire and Ruby in NSW Australia. The NSW Sapphire article discusses the New England sapphire resource in particular and has a number of photos which might be of interest.